Monday, March 26, 2018
Set Visions has an exciting opportunity for a Video Producer - New Department Lead to join our team based in Bradford.
We are one of the leading CGI and photography suppliers to many of the UK’s largest home decor retailers and manufacturers. We’re now looking to further expand our services of video and CG animations within the Motion department.
We are looking for a self motivated Video Producer - New Department Lead, ideally with some sales experience with the passion and creativity required to take this fledgling department from strength to strength. You’ll be coming in at the start as they invest in this department, we are looking for someone who has the energy, enthusiasm and experience to be the driving force of the department – utilising the animation, videographers and post production expertise we already have in-house.
Key responsibilities of the Video Producer - New Department Lead
Taking client’s brief from creative concept through to final edit.
- Managing in house creative and production teams, out sourcing when required.
- Managing deadlines and budgets for projects.
- Working with their sales and marketing staff to produce new sales leads
- Client facing presentations and quotations.
- Producing video packages using production techniques, including but not limited to filming in studios, studio set up, studio lighting, autocue operation, writing succinct, factually accurate voice over and editing as well as sourcing other material.
- Seeing content through to publication, Editing and self-publishing where required.
- Responsible for thinking through and around editorial problems, developing realistic alternative strategies and approaches.
The ideal Video Producer - New Department Lead must have
Experience in the use of a variety of production equipment.
- Quick to understand a brief and provide creative input.
- Experience working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to engage well in a team.
- Sales experience would be an advantage.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Video Producer - New Department Lead then please send your CV to email@example.com with any relevant online portfolio links.